Saturday 3 December 2011

"Rag Rose" and "Reworked" at the Edinburgh Craft Fair

This weekend at St. John's Church, Princes Street, in Edinburgh for a small cosy fair - fortunately covered in a marquee and with plenty of warmth in the air!
I am so impressed by many of my fellow exhibitors. Here are two I particularly like.















Rag Rose (www.ragrose.co.uk) makes exquisite brooches and other accessories from beautifully made fabric flowers. This maker has a brilliant sense of colour and the photo only gives some idea of the quality of her work. The website is more helpful!

















The Reworkd Workshop (www.reworkd.etsy.com) uses components from old manual typewriters to make into jewellery such as necklaces, pendants and cufflinks. These are SO clever and witty. I have been wearing one of their pendants since August! It is just a simple typewriter key with the letter "D". I love it.
Link

1 comment: