Sunday 3 July 2011

Chilling out in the sun



















Given myself a weekend off to regain balance and sanity, fantastic. Yesterday to a village near to Edinburgh, where, with a group of like-minded people and the help of a
tai chi master, I spent the day practising my tai chi. It took half a day to get into the mind- and body-set, but so healing once it started to happen. My residual aches and pains, caused by tension and anxiety, mostly, melted away. So thanks to all and especially to Dorothy and Dharmamudra. It was wonderful.


Today to Fife and time sitting in the sun watching a charismatic and knowledgeable horse teacher in action with a group of riders and horses. In the blazing sun, equipped with insect repellent and sun cream, fairly blissful just to relax and watch this, without even the stress of having to ride myself and face my inadequacies as a rider. Plus, beautiful horses, especially this one. Insects had bitten her in girth area, so this is why she and rider are practising dismounted! Sun was so strong I could not see camera images on my phone, which is why they are a bit far away. Thanks to all concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment