Saturday 17 July 2010

Getting back on track

It has taken three weeks since the hectic Highland Show to recover a bit of focus and equilibrium.
I have spent a week or so sorting out the workshop so that it works more smoothly.

Peter Eisenman Romeo and Juliet project, model







Now I am back
on track with my research work. It is quite unpredictable. Sometimes it tires me to read and work with ideas, and I am more in the "making" mode. Other times my "left brain" feels starved and desperate, and I need to review my thinking. Then I read and find, miraculously, that I have reached a better understanding.

Today I read an article by architect Peter Eisenman (see a model by him above), and it has led me to review my material in a fresh perspective.

I am going to get the confidence to find some knowledgeable people and discuss my ideas with them. Not as an applicant for approval or admission to some course, but just as an interested party who will help me focus.


I have to pick up the tai chi as well. That has fallen by the wayside in past week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment