Sunday 1 November 2009

Where else I work





Arriving in the city
- a different planet






This week I have been working hard to make five wall hangings for a gallery in Northern England. Now it is nearly completed - just have to sew and finish them. I have been working on another order too. Quite a few woollen scarves for a gallery in the West Midlands.

I found time to go into the city to visit the print workshop and collect some prints. I have selected a couple of these for submission to the Christmas exhibition. I am a novice printmaker, so do not necessarily expect to be selected!

The print workshop - lithography press

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane Is that another print workshop that you are a member of? Or is it your own ? ...I am intrigued. Maybe its another workshop coz of what you said about the christmas exhibition.

    ReplyDelete